MoyaPay Pay@: Mahala Lifestyle Giveaways Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Mahala Lifestyle Giveaways’ (the competition) is open to all South African citizens or permanent residents with valid ID documentation as well as valid foreign passport documents over the age of 18.
- Participants must have the latest version of MoyaApp to be able to have all app features and updates. The participants must be registered and have a MoyaPay to participate in the competition(s) as their (the winner) prize will be transferred to their active MoyaPay account.
- The participant must complete the KYC registration process to register on MoyaPay. Entrant(s) must ensure that they provide valid Identification documentation to complete the MoyaPay KYC registration process to verify their MoyaPay account. Please note that invalid/false Identification with a photograph and proof of address will result in the rejection of (your) MoyaPay account verification. Participants with the rejected KYC’s need to restart the registration process and provide valid KYC documentation and information to register and verify their MoyaPay Account.
- To enter the Competition, you (“the Participant(s)/Entrant(s)”) must participate in the lucky draw(s) by Topping-Up their (your) MoyaPay account with at least R100 (ZAR) or more at the participating Pay@ retailers linked here: https://moya.app/moyapay/pay-at/, to stand a chance to be one of four (4) winners selected weekly, thus four winners will be randomly selected to stand a chance to win R500 (500 ZAR), provided the participant Topped-Up their MoyaPay account with R100 or more (100 ZAR or more).
All participating retailers are as mentioned:
- Pick n Pay
- Cambridge foods
- Jambo Makro Makro
- The fruit Spot
- Pick n Pay Hyper
- Checkers, Checkers Hyper Checkers Liquor
- KwikSpar, SuperSpar, Spar Express
- House & Home
- Shoprite Liquor
Users have the option to complete all of the onboarding questions provided (“Onboarding Questions”) via the MoyaApp Messenger Bot (“the Bot”). The number of questions may vary by Participant. The Bot will confirm that you have a valid entry (“Entry) into the competition once you have completed/answered the required questions to complete the onboarding process.
- By registering and submitting personal information on MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) to enter this competition, Participants agree to receive emails and/or SMS’s and/or Calls and/or Social and digital conversations (chats) containing product and service offerings and updates from MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) and/or its affiliate partners. Participants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to all communication using the ‘Mahala Lifestyle’ Contact/Feedback form and the MoyaPay feedback form provided in the Competitions folder on MoyaApp’s Discover using “OPT-OUT” as the Subject option. Participants can also unsubscribe/Opt-Out by typing/replying “STOP” in the Moya chatbot.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Competition entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
- The Competition winner’s MoyaPay registration and or onboarding information may be checked via call after the competition. Incorrect or inappropriate information will lead to disqualification. Under such circumstances, a redraw will take place and a new winner will be announced.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only 1 main entry per person is allowed unless Participants earn additional supplementary entries as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- If Participants have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please contact us using the ‘Mahala Lifestyle Giveaways’ and the MoyaPay feedback form found in the Competitions folder on MoyaApp’s Discover tab. Participants may also refer to the competition page at: https://moya.app/moyapay/pay-at/ for more information. Please note that competition information is also included in the MoyaPay folder on Discover.
- The closing date of the competition remains indefinite as of 28 February 2022. Therefore, MoyaPay and involved parties have the right to give notice to terminate and or extend the competition date (deadline). Competition closing date will be communicated to participants using the MoyaPay chatbot on MoyaApp. Should there be a closing date, entries received after the closing time will not be considered for the lucky draw, unless the competition deadline has been extended and communicated as such by MoyaPay. MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) reserves the right to extend the competition deadline by up to one(1) month. Any such change in the deadline will be communicated to all Participants within MoyaPay support Chat.
- four weekly winner(s) will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions up until the end of each random draw day(s) per weekly draw. The draws(s) will be performed by a random computer process. The weekly draws(‘s’) will take place each day at random for the month of February 2022, March 2022 (and, or) April 2022 (Competition date can be extended for a month(s)). The winner(s) will be called and or sent a message on MoyaApp via the MoyaPay support Chat Bot directly after the live draw process to inform the winner(s) of their prize. The winners(s) will also be announced on the Mahala Lifestyle Giveaways Leaderboard, which will be updated after each draw(s).
- Each Competition Winner(s) (“Winners”) drawn weekly will receive a portion of the R1000 weekly cash prize(s) as stipulated (R500 each) with the above divisions and prizes(‘s’) to be paid to their MoyaPay account.
- MoyaPay and MoyaApp accepts no responsibility for any fees associated with paying the prize(s). The prize(s) are in no way transferable or exchangeable.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and MoyaPay shall be entitled to redraw another winner.
- The winner/s may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competitions and the winner/s shall participate in such activity on MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) reasonable request. The winner/s consents to the use by MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) and its related companies, both before and after the closing date(s) of the Competitions for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including MoyaApp website and social media pages) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition(s), all entrants consent to the same. The winner/s may explicitly inform MoyaPay by submitting and choosing OPT-OUT request as the contact form Subject (line/option) using the ‘Mahala Lifestyle Giveaways’ Feedback/Contact form provided in the Competitions folder on Moya PayD folder on Discover that they want to opt-out in which case the consent will be revoked. Participants can also unsubscribe/Opt-Out by typing/replying “STOP” in the MoyaPay support chatbot.
- The information you provide will be used for purposes as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees, agents of or consultants to MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) and any associated entities or their immediate family members may not enter the Competition(s) or win the prize.
- MoyaPay accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition(s) or accepting the prize(s). MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s electronic equipment relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competitions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- MoyaPay (and MoyaApp) reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition(s) with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of MoyaPay in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.